Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:52:30 -0500
From:      Vin McLellan <vin@shore.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re:  SecurityDynamics' SecurID client?

         Tan Juay Kwang queried the List:

> Is there a client for SecurID from SecurityDynamics for FBSD?

        Although there is no officially support FBSD ACE/Agent (which is
what I think you want), I know RSA Security (formerly Security Dynamics) in
Europe did a simple port to FBSD.

        Any RSAS sales rep, a sales support engineer, or RSAS Professional
Services should be able to locate it and provide it to you.  May cost you
something, but it shouldn't be much.

        Surete from Stateside,

                        _Vin