Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2013 22:06:54 +0100
From:      Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        Davide Italiano <davide@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.0 Alpha 2 panic "kernel trap 12 with interrupts disable"

--f46d04428d96cc97da04e6ff4956

I sent the mail again to the list in a smaller size, the first one was huge

Anyway that's the revision I'm trying to build --> r255788 ... but the
problem is, I can't buildkernel, I get a panic while doing it... so unless
there's some kernel.txz available already compile, I'm out of luck!

Unfortunately the one available on the ftp at the moment is alpha2, which
is the one with the problem!