Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:39:05 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for Status Reports: 07/07

--nextPart1398267.Hxm7ZuClBA

All,

it's time for the Status Reports for the second quater of 2006.  During the=
=20
last three month a lot of progress has been made.  FreeBSD 6.1 and 5.5 are=
=20
released, a new round of Google's Summer of Code has been started, and a ve=
ry=20
productive Developer Summit took place during BSDCan.  On top of that, we a=
re=20
now running on Sun's new architecture and a lot of progress has been made f=
or=20
the arm platform, making FreeBSD more viable in the embedded market.

We hope that all your projects made good progress as well and would like to=
=20
hear about it.  Please share your news and progress over the last three mon=
th=20
with us.  Submission are due by 7 July, 2006.

Once again, submissions are not limited to FreeBSD developers.  We will=20
happily include non-code projects of any kind as long as it is FreeBSD=20
related.

=46or previous reports and submission details, please see: =20
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/

=2D-=20