Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:45:32 +1000
From:      "Greg W" <greg@ausit.com>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: user management

Hi all

I want something that is easy and quick to edit user info, remove or add
users etc, lets say I want to remove 1 , add another, mod ones group,
change anothers home dir ........      I dont wanna type all this, and I
want to see the results graphically so there is no mistakes.....

there is a really simple tool in RH linux to do this, is there anything for
FreeBSD ?

I am aware of man pages, webmin, and prefer if it will run independent of
desktop used.