Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:11:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RealPlayer 5.0 & downloads.

I've got a couple of questions - please copy my email-address
(rivers@dignus.com) in your reply as I don't receive this
list.

First - I've got RealPlayer 5.0 working on FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE;
however - I don't seem to be able to play anything downloaded
over the network.  I'm natd, so I'm wondering if some packet
translation isn't working....  Does anyone else have realplayer 5.0
working and if so, does it read the `welcome.rm' from the RealAudio
site?   Whenever I click on that, it says it's buffering the file,
but never comes back to play it.  There's a lot of activity over
the network; so something is coming down - but I never `see' it.

Second - I had heard rumors that a Linux version of RealPlayer G2
was available (for Linux); can anyone comment on that?

	- Thanks -
	 - Dave Rivers -