Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:36:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@aahz.jf.intel.com (Alan Batie)
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcmcia video capture

On another note entirely, has anyone here played with pccard video capture?
I noticed that PAO supports some IBM card that apparently doesn't exist, at
least not as far as IBM's web page is concerned...  I got to thinking about
it after Steve Deering asked about a portable mbone station on the mbone
list the other day, and think it would be cool to have a FreeBSD based one
at the IETF in a little over a week...  I do have a color quick cam, but,
at least under Windoze, the quality, well, I suppose I shouldn't be picky
because *nothing* really looks *good* under H.261...

--
Alan Batie                     ------        What goes up, must come down.
batie@aahz.jf.intel.com        \    /        Ask any system administrator.