Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 10:57:57 -0600 (CST)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ANNOUNCE: New AWE 32/64 Setup Tutorial Now Available

As one of the more frequently asked questions concerning FreeBSD is "How
do I setup my Soundblaster AWE 32/64?", I've decided to provide a link on
my home page to answer this very question.

Please note that this is *not* the same text as is available on Randall
Hopper's web site (http://multiverse.com/~rhh/awedrv/awepnp-freebsd.txt).
Although I was the author of the older version as well, this new tutorial
is a complete rewrite, and (I think) much more thorough, up-to-date, and
helpful to those trying to get their soundcards working.

If you find any inaccuracies/errors/omissions, etc., please let me know.

The URL for the new tutorial is:

http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads/awepnp-freebsd.txt
--
Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>