Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:35:51 +0000
From:      "Andrew Falanga" <af300wsm@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interesting problem with packages, how to fix if corrupt

Hello everyone,

If I do pkg_info with nothing else, all looks well.  However, if I do
"pkg_info | grep <package_name>"  (which I do frequently so I don't
have to read through the entire list) I get these two errors:

pkg_info: the package info for package 'portupgrade-2.0.1_1,1' is corrupt
pkg_info: the package info for package 'ruby18-bdb4-0.5.7' is corrupt

How would I go about fixing these packages, or at least fixing the
package information?

Thanks,
Andy