Date:      Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:52:13 -0400
From:      Sean <rsh.lists@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Monitor Tuning

My display is not very sharp and I was looking for a few tips that might
help to cure things. I tweeked a few things and no luck. Still a soft
dull image. Little annoying on the eyes.

Is anyone running a NEC Multisync XV17+ with an Nvidia 6500 ultra and
getting a sharp display?

Excerpts from my xorg.conf will give you my monitor and graphics card.

Section "Monitor"
         #DisplaySize      320   240     # mm
         Identifier   "Monitor0"
         VendorName   "NEC"