Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 18:53:56 -0500
From:      Byung Hwan Lim <lim@allmalt.cs.uwm.edu>

hello,
I'm having some problem on installing Freebsd on my pc(pentinum 90).
I have two hard disk drives. (1.2G and 540 M)
After the booting of - Freebsd boot diskette -, I did "slicing" as
300M for DOS and 996 M for Freebsd.
Then I typed - (D)isklabel  - menu, then the installation process
brings me to the DISKLABEL editor like this.

Part	Start	End	Blocks	MB	Type	Action	Mountpoint
a					unused
b					unused
c				#	unused
d				#	unused
e					unused
f					unused
g					unused
h					unused

the type of - h - should be MSDOS, but it didn't set for MSDOS.
If I set - h - , then it set as 4.2BSD.
(Now, I have DOS on my PC)

Second, after I assign and mount all (-h- as 4.2 BSD), and proceed the
installation process, I remove the diskette and reboot.(as following
the screen prompt).
The system keeps looking kernel, and doesn't boot up.

I'm kind of novice of Freebsd, and REALLY need somebody's help!!!
Please answer me to the following address:

	lim@alumni.cs.uwm.edu

Thank you...