Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2017 17:45:42 +0000
From:      Carmel NY <carmel_ny@outlook.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache24 unable to find libphp5.so

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 15:42:31 +0200, DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administra=
tor
stated:

>On 26-9-2017 15:31, Carmel NY wrote:
>> I just did a clean installation of FreeBSD-11.1. I have gotten everythin=
g up
>> and running except, I cannot find the "libphp5.so" module. Apache24
>> complains that it is not present and quits.
>>
>> What port installs that module? I cannot seem to locate it.
>>
>> Thanks :)
>> =20
>E.g. www/mod_php56 (or any other PHP version you need)

At one time, ages ago I guess, there use to be an option to install the "Ap=
ache
PHP" module. I don't know why that was removed. Maybe it made things too ea=
sy.
Perhaps if they added the option back into the PHP meta port, or the
php-modules meta port, it would simplify things. Even if they did, they wou=
ld
probably give it an obscure name.

--=20
Carmel