Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:39:25 -0700
From:      "Scott Worthington" <SWorthington@hsag.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <tom@valueclick.com>
Subject:   Re: 3com 3c575-tx

From what I remember, CardBus is NOT supported at this time.

I use a 3CXE589ET 3COM/Megahertz NIC and it works great on
my ThinkPad 765L with FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE.

The 3CXE589ET is 10Base-T with an X-Jack connector.

>>> Tom Frontera <tom@valueclick.com> 09/24/99 12:21PM >>>
I'm was wondering if anyone has had success installing a 3com 3c575-tx
nic card on a lptop w/ FreeBSD?  It's that cardbus technology.  Any help

would be great...

Thankx,
Tom