Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:29:40 +0100
From:      Udo Schweigert <Udo.Schweigert@siemens.com>
To:        Didier Wiroth <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: nessus-2.0.7

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 14:46:40 +0100, Didier Wiroth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed nessus 2.0.8a from the ports collection. It does not
> install  and compile with gui support.
> I have installed nessus from the ports collection a few month ago and at
> that time nessus was installed with gui.
> You don't have an option like WITH_GUI=yes in the makefile.
> How can I compile it with gui in the ports collection?

You seem to have a broken gtk installation. The gui is only build if gtk is
installed, and that works here without a problem. If you do not want the gui
at all, at the moment the line .if ${HAVE_GNOME:Mgtk12}!="" has to be changed
to .if ${HAVE_GNOME:Mgtk12}=="XX" in the Makefile.

I'll add a no gui option with the next regular update.

Best regards

--
Udo Schweigert, Siemens AG   | Voice      : +49 89 636 42170
CT IC CERT, Siemens CERT     | Fax        : +49 89 636 41166