Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:28:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Szlaga <mszlaga@umdsun2.umd.umich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSup

Greetings,
   I have everything set up and configured for CVSup, but Iam not sure what
to use in the "tag=" field, and if it is not a standard server, which server
to use.  The current setting is "tag=.", though I saw the stuff on the
released versions, but not anything on the SNAP distrbution.  I am running
33.0-980622-SNAP and wish to stay current.

Thanks a bunch,
Mark

Mark Szlaga    mszlaga@umd.umich.edu    http://www.umd.umich.edu/~mszlaga/
/dev/hdb5 - 0.5Gb of spinning metal, all alone in the night...
- unknown - alt.sysadmin.recovery
/dev/hdb5 - our last best hope for free space...
- Chip Salzenberg - <chip@pobox.com>