Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:21:09 -0500
From:      "Omer Faruk Sen" <freebsd@faruk.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP and adaptec 3960D problem.

Hi.

I have installed  FreeBSD  on a double Xeon 2.4 GHZ with HTT feature.
Install and bootup went seamlessly but after enabling and compiling SMP
support I have started to receive that error:

ahc: Timedout SCB already complete. Interrupts may not be functioning

this happened with both GENERIC kernel just SMP enabled. I have added
AHC_ALLOW_MEMIO  option to another kernel but I have received that error
again. I have also disabled HTT on bios but again same error.

My system is Compaq ML350 G3 with 2 2.4 ghz htt cpu 2gb ram and adaptec
3960D scsi controller.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanx in advance.