Date:      17 Apr 2003 01:16:24 +0200
From:      Andreas Kohn <andreas.kohn@gmx.net>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCcard support still broken in 4.7-R

Am Wed, 2003-04-16 um 20.51 schrieb M. Warner Losh:
> I still need access to a laptop that has an o2micro pcmcia/cardbus
> bridge. :-(  I'd settle for someone finding one in ebay and pointing
> me at the auction...
>
> Warner

Hello,

You could to take a look at Gericom laptops. Some of them (for instance
mine, a Gericom Webgine PIII-1100) have the following O2Micro thing on
them:

cbb0: <O2Micro OZ6812/6872 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 3.0 on pci0
cardbus0: <CardBus bus> on cbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
cbb: Unable to map IRQ...
device_probe_and_attach: cbb0 attach returned 12

(This is 5-CURRENT, and I'm still playing around with the broken ACPI
BIOS and other things. 4.8 warned about O2Micro not being supported
properly)

--
Andreas Kohn <andreas.kohn@gmx.net>