Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 96 19:35:01 GMT
From:      Tom Crummey (ADM) <tom@uces.bangor.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Word Perfect 6.0 Demo (again)

Hello,

Thanks for the replies on this, but I still have the same trouble. Has anyone
managed to run this demo on FreeBSD 2.1 Release? Should I try -current?

As an aside, does the Linux emulation in -current support ELF executables?

Thanks again for any help.

--
Tom.

 Tom Crummey,                    EMAIL: tom@uces.bangor.ac.uk |     /\
 University of Wales, Bangor,                                 |    /  \/\
 Unit for Coastal and Estuarine Studies,                      | /\/    \ \
 Ynys Faelog, Menai Bridge,           TEL: +44 (0)1248 713808 |/  ======\=\
 Gwynedd, LL59 5EY, U.K.              FAX: +44 (0)1248 716729 | B A N G O R