Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 11:45:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Subject:   Re: Promoting FreeBSD Web servers

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, Brian Tao wrote:

>     Nope, nothing as violent as that.  ;-)  I redrew the icon today
> (got rid of the pinkish glow, used slightly larger lettering and the
> daemon is much clearer now).  The graphic is located on my Web site at
> http://aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw/~taob/Images/pbf.gif .  Of course,

	<rave> brian!  it is absolutely beautiful.   this is going to
become a sticker on every machine running FreeBSD in this office,
including the laptops.

	now can you create a version that is 7.5 to 10 cm tall and scaled
width.   i think we have a bumper sticker :))

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346