Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:31:31 +0300
From:      Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev@sun-fish.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   kern/102549: Pixelview PlayTV Pro 2 and bktr

Hello,

Will this be part of 6.2 release ?

I can confirm that my Pixelview PlayTV Pro 2 works with this patch,
but I still have manually to set tuner and card via sysctl

bktr0: <BrookTree 878> mem 0xc5000000-0xc5000fff at device 7.0 on pci5
bktr0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
bktr0: Card has no configuration EEPROM. Cannot determine card make.
bktr0: MT2032: Companycode=3c3c Part=3c Revision=3c
bktr0: MT2032 not found or unknown type
bktr0: Pinnacle/Miro TV, Temic PAL I tuner.

hw.bt848.tuner: 16 (not detected = 0)
hw.bt848.card: 23 (not detected = 0)

Well it is a lot better then nothing :)

Also this patch doesn't apply cleanly to RELENG_6, because there is
change in bktr driver,after the patch is send.

--
Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev