Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:13:44 -0600
From:      Ben Kadish <Ben.Kadish@happcontrols.com>
To:        <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Backup to cd burner on a win2k machine

There are many ways you could do this, assuming you have a routine on the
Win2K box to execute the backup to CD periodically. It then becomes a
question of getting the files on to the 2K box.

I currently do this by using scp on the Windows side, which runs as a
scheduled job, and copies files from the FBSD box. I'm not sure about
availability on the native Windows side, but I currently use the Cygwin
port of the ssh package, which includes scp.

Hope that helps,

Ben Kadish              Ben@happcontrols.com
Network Analyst
Happ Controls, Inc.