Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 09:59:23 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   amavis -an email attachment virus scanner

I'm attempting to install/setup Amavis on a FreeBSD 3.4 box, running
sendmail. The installation states that I need to change a portion of
sendmail.cf so that procmail is filtered through the amavis software.
The installation instructions state:

this:
Mlocal, P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@SPfhn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

changes to:
# Mlocal, P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@SPfhn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
# T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
# A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

Mlocal, P=/usr/sbin/scanmails, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@SPfhn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
A=scanmails -Y -a $h -d $u

The problem being however, is that I don't have the lines there to
change in the firstplace. I understand essentially what they do, but am
am completely unsure of where in sendmail.cf I should locate them?
Should I place them at the top of the config file, the bottom, before
the rulesets, after the rulesets, where?
	If anyone could point me in the right direction as to where to stick
this snipet into sendmail.cf I'd be very thankful. (Could you please be
a specific as possible)

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com