Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 16:10:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   moused broken?

My -CURRENT box is having problems with the mouse pointer freezing.  Killing
moused and restarting it seems to solve the problem, until it happens again,
of course.  It seems to happen after about 8 or nine hours of use.  This
hadn't been a problem with the previous -CURRENT, which was a month or so
old.  I am now running -CURRENT as of cvs-cur-5352, which is from sunday 23
May.  I haven't seen anything in the commit logs that would indicate
anything has changed that would break this.  If it happens again, I shall
see if I can get a better look at what happens.

David Scheidt