Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:44:07 +0900 (KST)
From:      CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help fixing korean/byeoroo ports on -current

Hi all,

I am trying to fix my ports to be built on -current. Almost all
problems are gone(fix/update/etc...). But I have problem of korean/byeoroo
ports. Can somebody look at more closer?

  http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-full/ko-byeoroo-0.0.19990605.3_1.log

The problem is that two header files have same "BOOL" definition. But
#define for Xmd.h and typedef for objc.h.

  /usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xmd.h:158: redefinition of `BOOL'
  /usr/include/objc/objc.h:42: `BOOL' previously declared here

What is a generally good solution for this?

And, I checked this problem in my older -current desktop(September or
October), but my current desktop doesn't have a problem(-current built
at Nov 20); BOOL conflict are showed as just warning, and build go
on. Is it the result of gcc updates? If so, don't I have to fix it?

--
CHOI Junho <http://www.kr.FreeBSD.org/~cjh>;          <cjh at kr.FreeBSD.org>
FreeBSD Project <cjh at FreeBSD.org>        Web Data Bank <cjh at wdb.co.kr>