Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:15:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: find/search a string in Netscape

I've seen the Solaris version of IE4. I'm still using Netscape on
Solaris. From what I can tell (I don't use MSIE regularly on
anything), MSIE is no less broken than NetScape, just in different
wasy.

Besides, anyone want to bet on Micro$oft releasong softare that runs
on an OS that will run on hardware that Windows runs on.

	<mike