Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:52:08 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
To:        Bara Zani <bara_zani@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Stupid Virus going arround.

On 2001-11-27 11:36:44, Bara Zani wrote:
> Fair enough ,
> what is your favorite Freebsd mail client ?
> one that supports multiple mail accounts ( pop3 )

I'm pulling mail from multiple accounts with fetchmail and stuffing it
in my local Sendmail's queue.  Then when they are delivered to some
local user, procmail knows to do the Right Thing(TM) with the mail
that comes from different POP accounts.  Mutt (and Pine) support
sending mail with custom From: and envelope-from addresses, so that
allows me to reply using different `personalities' too.

So, that's all you need :)

-giorgos