Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:08:29 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        Lew A <question@gwi.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 4.5 to 4.7 problems.

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi

On 2003.03.24 16:53:49 -0500, Lew A wrote:

> I've been running into a couple pathing problems during my installworld
> while upgrading from 4.5p23 to 4.7.
>=20
> Here are all the problems I've had during the installworld, total of :
>     (Below is a list of the steps I took to do the upgrade)

Could it be a problem with bad clock/timezone ? Try running adjkerntz -i
when you boot in singleuser mode.

It could perhaps be some enviroment variabels ?

Other than that I don't really have any ideas right now what could be
causing it.

Btw. it should not be needed to be in single usermode when doing
buildworld/buildkernel/installkernel.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi