Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 16:12:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jeah.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.3-ISO Images

FYI,

My problem has been solved. Now, I would like to say two things:

My hats off to you, Jordan, for being the spear-head of a tremendously
huge project, which, in my opinion has fared the test of time very well.
*pats you on the back for a job well done*

Now, I would also like to let everyone know that there are still ftp sites
out there that aren't full of users. For example, ftp9.freebsd.org is a
very fast network/machine for me. I am downloading at about 526k/sec as I
write this.

Jonathan M. Slivko         | e-mail: jslivko@jeah.net
Sys. Admin, DataSyrgeINET  | http://www.datasyrge.net
Tech. Support, SimpHost    | http://www.simphost.com