Date:      Wed, 3 May 2017 14:46:52 +0200
From:      "Rocky Hotas" <rockyhotas@post.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook - LDAP section

Hi!
This section about LDAP of the FreeBSD Handbook

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-ldap.html

is outdated and with several errors. For the first half, the structure of the guide can be preserved, but the remainder needs a complete rearrangement. There are also some pieces of configuration files to be commented and included as examples, so the new text needs to be properly formatted.
Is the Bug report still the correct way to propose such a correction? And if not, who can I contact or where can I post my modifications?
Thank you,

Rocky