Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:26:04 +0000
From:      jpsp <jpsp@megamail.pt>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Forcing automatic boot with errors on filesystems

Hello all,

We have recently configuerd a serial terminal server
with a cyclades board on a freeBSD.

The system is just an old PC with an IDE disk.

We would like the system to be able to do an automatic
reboot even in case of (temporary) power failure.  The
BIOS doesn't give any trouble, but the OS some times
insists in stopping on the file system check. Is there
any way of forcing that operation to complete, even if
serious errors are found on the file system?  As long
as we can log in through SSH, and run "minicom", we're
ok.

Thank you,
Joao