Date:      Wed, 28 May 1997 11:03:27 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   old libs in /usr/lib

just wondering... (i think my machine crashed in weekend while i attempted
to post this, so it never went away)

i've been following -current in this machine since may 94. currently
there's quite a few old libs in /usr/lib, some are different versions,
some are just ontime libs.

how likely am i to shoot my leg when nuking them off?

there's 165 files (not counting 2 dirs and few symbolic links into that)
of which 52! are from 1994, 7 from 1995, 10 from 1996, rest dont have a
year listed, so they are newer...

i believe i have been able to compile everything i have from /usr/ports
up to date whenever there's new version available.

for the record, there are lots of other 1994 files in my system too... =)

mickey