Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:33:35 +0100
From:      jmcl@ireland.com
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions-digest V4 #1695

	Simply copy ShockwaveFlash.class, and libflashplayer.so into
your plugins directory (either system, or personal), and it should
work fine. Alternatively, use the linux-flashplugin port (though
personally I did it manually, as I didn't realise the port existed).

	You do of course have to be using the Linux netscape...

John