Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:56:25 -0800
From:      "Duke Normandin" <01031149@3web.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Boot Problem

- Fresh install of 3.3-Release on wd1
- win95 + (Ontrack Drive Overlay) on wd0
- BootEasy, Lilo, osbs et al, won't live with Ontrack!

- If wanted to boot to my kernel on wd1 from the boot.flp what
command would I give? When? -- when boot.flp first loads? when
mfsroot.flp first loads?

- Has anyone heard of using Linux's loadlin to boot fbsd? If so, what
do I need to do to get a copy of the kernel image unto a Dos floppy?

later..........duke