Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2016 15:40:13 +0100
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP] Default Perl changed to 5.24.

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 10:41:29 +0100
Marko Cupa=C4=87 <marko.cupac@mimar.rs> wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Nov 2016 16:00:57 +0100
> Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>=20
> > Instructions on how to switch are in UPDATING.
> >=20
> > If you do not want to switch, you do not have to do anything.
> >=20
> > EVERYTHING IS FINE.
> >  =20
>=20
> Thank you for the information, upgrade using poudriere and pkg
> finished without problems.

I guess I came to positive conclusion too early. Everything did
compile, install and start without problems. But so far I had problems
with amavisd-new which would die with the following message:

Nov  4 15:20:52 mx1 amavis[38170]: (!)_DIE: Suicide in child_init_hook:
BDB can't connect db env. at /var/amavis/db: BDB0087 DB_RUNRECOVERY:
Fatal error, run database recovery, No such file or directory. at (eval
93) line 338.

Moving and recreating files from under /var/amavis/db did not help, for
now I have solved the problem by commenting out the following line in
amavisd.conf:

#$enable_db =3D 1;

I'm off to write bug report for amavis now. Hope this saves troubled
postmasters - early upgraders some time.
--=20
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupa=C4=87
https://www.mimar.rs/