Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:47:06 -1000
From:      NetOpsCenter <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Split a PDF page

David Kelly wrote:

>On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 02:28:43PM +0100, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
>

>>Don Hinton wrote:
>>

>>>Try PDFjam:
>>>
>>>/usr/ports/print/pdfjam
>>>
>>>hth...
>>>

>>Thanks, but this doesn't seem to do what I need. It can put multiple
>>pages on one, but cannot split them back.
>>

>Tuning in late has anyone suggested *printing* the PDF to PDF using a
>PDF viewer? Print only the ranges of pages you are interested in. At
>worst print to PS file and then convert PS to PDF.
>
>I do this fairly often in Preview on MacOS X.

Aloha....

I have printed a single page of instructions from a PDF by copying and
pasting from the PDF, the specific page,  to AbiWord then printing it out.

You can try that.

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + noc@hdk5.net +
  + http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +