Date:      15 Aug 2002 13:59:31 -0700
From:      Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
To:        "Max Clark" <max@clarksys.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Good Case / Power Supply

"Max Clark" <max@clarksys.com> writes:

| I need a new case / power supply [...].  The motherboard is an Intel L440GX+
| with a 24 pin power connecter.:p>

I've really been delighted with the Lian-Li PC60.  Beautiful, four USB
connectors in the front *and* the back, two fans in front with an air filter, a
fan in the back, and a fan in the top of the case.

As far as the power supply, I really like the Enermax; they make a 350-wattq
model that works great with the PC60, and has a fan in the back, and a fan
underneath.

Great combination.