Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:08:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        Jay Martel <jedi@best.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4 button logitech mouse

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Jay Martel wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I searched the mailing list archive but could not find anything
> on the 4 button MouseMan.
>
> Does FreeBSD support all 4 buttons?
>
> Thank you.
>
> -Jay

	The syscons driver probably doesn't kow about the fourth button,
but X windows certainly does.  I believe X supports pointing devices with
upto 5 buttons.  Check the X11 documentatin for details.  I haven't seen
anything with more than 3 buttons in ages.

	BTW, what model is this?  I might just get one?  It's not the 3
button plus a scrolling wheel, is it?

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,