Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:31:04 -0400
From:      "Peter C. Lai" <sirmoo@cowbert.2y.net>
To:        Mark Thomas <thomas@pbegames.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I Finally got It2096

I suppose you want all the spam mail replaced with
tons of <subscribe> or <unsubscribe> mail. I occasionally
send mail to -stable. Do I feel like playing with majordomo
every time I want to do so? Not unless I'm bored like now :)
Being bored and looking for a solution on -stable are mutually exclusive.
</rant>

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 06:47:23AM -0400, Mark Thomas wrote:
> I really wish the powers that be would consider making security, stable,
> and other focused lists subscriber only. It would eliminate the spam and
> the administrative garbage that routinely flows through here these days.
> Yes it would make it a tiny bit harder to post, but the win of eliminating
> the garbage outweighs the extra two minutes work required to subscribe and
> post for the occasional submitter.
>

> Mark Thomas
> ---
> thomas@pbegames.com ----> http://www.pbegames.com/~thomas
> Play by Electron Games -> http://www.pbegames.com Free Trial Games

Peter C. Lai
University of Connecticut
Dept. of Molecular and Cell Biology | Undergraduate Research Assistant
Yale University School of Medicine
Center for Medical Informatics | Research Assistant
http://cowbert.2y.net/