Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:31:29 -0700
From:      vm finance <vm.finance2@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   issues download pkg

Hi,
I'm using a pre-built Freebsd 12.0 VM (from oxboxes.org). I'm running it
from VM Player and it boots up fine.

For my work, I need to svn checkout latest Freebsd code and build it with
certain patches, and then reload VM with those changes.

I tried to do svn checkout...but svn isn't found.
I tried to use pkg to get svn but that failed as well (please see the
attached image with error msg).

Is there a way for me to download the basic necessities? Please advise.
If there is any other pre-built image available that might support all
these, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!