Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:25:25 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anti-BSD FUD

On Tue 2000-06-06 (18:48), Brett Glass wrote:
> http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2582875,00.html

While I'll refrain from calling it "Anti-BSD FUD", the misinformed Mr.
Leibovitch also had:

http://www.zdnet.com/enterprise/stories/main/0,10228,2587033,00.html

I'm pretty sure I, and at least Brett Glass, had comments in this
article, but they don't seem to be there.  If anyone remembers the
alternate article I responded to, or can confirm that my reponse to this
article, I'd appreciate it (mostly for my sanity).

Further, Mr. Leibovitch has recently continued his "attack" on the BSD
license in:

http://www.zdnet.com/enterprise/stories/main/0,10228,2591417,00.html

Personally, I just don't think he's taken the time to read the
talkbacks.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner