Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:21:31 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
Cc:        acid@cn.ua (Michael Vasilenko), freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TI1225 + WaveLAN/PCMCIA - saga continues

In message <200006171845.LAA02449@mina.soco.agilent.com> Darryl Okahata writes:
:      IIRC, you're using the PCI version of the PCMCIA adapter.  If so,
: it now appears that PCI PCMCIA adapters don't work with FreeBSD; if you
: want to use the WaveLan cards, you need to get the ISA adapter.

My TI 1221 works with -current and -stable, but not 4.0 release.  If
someone can send me a TI-1225 based board, I'll make it work.

Warner