Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:24:28 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "plamendp@techno-link.com" <plamendp@techno-link.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:16:00 +0200, Plamen Petkov wrote:

>> You should check out http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html
>>

>Often I see links like this above. Perhaps, there are many such personal
>pages wich could be (and I beleive they belong to FreeBSD "friends" and
>"gurus") of great help (every such a page I visited has something to
>learn  from).
>
>Is there an index of these pages somewhere ?

Not that I am aware of... You could create one using a bot to go out on
the web each night or week, but it wouldn't be very effective for the
effort.  You could search the mail archives for "www" or "http" or
"ftp" and see the ones that have appeared here in the past...
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.