Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:00:35 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?michael=20green?= <michaelrmgreen@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Continuing saga of Byterunner tc800 muliserial card

I am having great difficulty getting a Byterunner
tc800 8 port serial card running properly (many
dropped characters) under FBSD 4.6

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has one
running. Also I would be grateful for any ideas on why
/usr/sbin/config objects (syntax error) to the
following keywords seen in relevant examples: tty,
vector , siointr.

Finally I would also be please to get suggestions for
other sources of information ( I have reviewed
handbook, man sio, freebsd.org, the www, the
newsgroups, Byterunner Inc.)

Thanks for your kind attention.