Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:26:13 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
To:        "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@avaya.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cyclades PC300 Card and 4.6 - SOLVED

From: "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@avaya.com>

> After you did cvsup, did you "reinstall" the cpc driver?

OK - I went and read through the installation script and discovered 2
things:

1) The install script has a bug which causes it to misbehave when you
try to run it for a second time.  So, the install does not actually
happen. I hacked that.
2) The install script assumes when being run for a second time that the
entries added to /usr/src/sys/conf/files.i386 are already in place.  Of
course, cvsup had quietly removed them!  So, I manually re-applied that
change and voila - she works!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Mike.

Patrick.