Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:11:36 -0800
From:      Richard Markel <RichardMarkel@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Great Media Opportunity & conference reminder too

Hi Friend;

 Hope all is well by you and yours. We have an item of interest for you on this email. It is from an editor of
 an Inflight National Magazine. I am sending you her request. For those of you that are looking for
National exposure, this can be awesome.

"Thanks for helping with my research. My deadline to receive input from your members is Monday, March
24. I write a column every month called "Who, what, when, where, why?" for our in-flight magazine. I try
 to choose a timely monthly topic. For instance, May will be unusual works of art with a "mother" theme,
for Mothers Day.

 Because June is a favorite month for weddings, I have decided to try to find unusual wedding stories
that took place in June. Any year is fine, I just need to know the exact date, as well as the who, what,
when, where and why of it.

The trivia can be crazy or extreme things that celebrities did, but it doesn't have to be about celebrities. I
found one myself about the longest engagement in history. It was cited in the Guinness Book of World
Records, and it was a Mexican couple who had been engaged for 67 years, before finally typing the
knot at 82, in June of 1969.

The most important thing is that the information can be verified by a reputable source, just like the
Guiness Book of Records. While the stories might be great, I can't publish hearsay in the magazine. If
the person can't remember where they read it or heard it, I can try to verify it myself, but if they do know,
they should include that information. We always double- and triple-check everything.

I'm also looking for sources. If any of your members know of a great Web site or book on this topic, that
would be extremely helpful. I have just begun my research, so everything is appreciated.

And of course if anyone has a photo related to their story (that we are allowed to publish), please send it.

Thanks!

Elizabeth Cullum
Managing Editor"

 I told her I would collect the stories and forward them to her. So if you have a June wedding story, let
me know and VERY soon as her deadline is March 24th.

 Please keep checking on the conference schedule for the wedding industry. Our World Conference is
scheduled for Oct 12-17 in Montego Bay Jamaica. To see all of the wedding conferences visit our web
page at http://www.afwpi.com/wedproconferences/index.html please if you are aware of some
conferences (National in scope) please let me know so I may assist in promoting them.

Best Regards
Richard

 Ps Please foward this email to any of your associates that you believe would be interested.
 Sorry if you received have already received a copy of this.

This email is for Wedding Professionals. If this email reached you in error, please click on the link below.
mailto:Richard@afwpi.com?subject=NoA-JProfreebsd-questions@freebsd.org and we will remove you
from future emails. If you would prefer to receive newsletters in your category (DJ, Photo etc), let me
know that as well and I will remove you from this list and add you to one more suited to your industry.