Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:50:10 -0700
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
To:        YongHyeon PYUN <pyunyh@gmail.com>
Cc:        Marco Steinbach <coco@executive-computing.de>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for testers : ALi/ULi M5261/M5263 ethernet controller

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:43:17AM -0700, YongHyeon PYUN wrote:
> Thanks for testing!
> I already got a feedback from user and the user also said the patch
> does not work. I'm trying to debug the issue as the user is willing
> to provide remote access. However it seems it's somewhat hard for
> the user to setup remote debugging environments.
> BTW, can you setup remote debugging environments like the following
> URL?
> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/remote_debugging.txt
>
> I'll let you know if I manage to make it work.

YongHyeon and others,

If you guys can't get a good development environment going for
YongHyeon, let me know and I can invest in one of these motherboards and
either send it to YongHyeon (back in South Korea?) or I can set it up
locally and get him serial console access to boot.

Just let me know if all other avenues are exhausted.

| UNIX Systems Administrator                   Mountain View, CA, US |