Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2013 12:53:39 +0100
From:      Andrew Grillet <andrew@grillet.co.uk>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i386/182601: Cant exit Network configuration

Note that I was  trying to use a static IP address. If you use DHCP, it
works OK.

Also note that I get an error message about "ral0 multicast callback", but
its gone from the screen before I can make a note of it.

There is no option to make the WPAA PSK visible while typing it - very
difficult with non-meaingful string sequences.