Date:      Tue, 24 May 2005 20:11:28 +0200
From:      Bruno Ducrot <ducrot@poupinou.org>
To:        Alexandre Sunny Kovalenko <Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net>
Cc:        acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: S3 state handled in BIOS?

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 05:32:54PM -0400, Alexandre Sunny Kovalenko wrote:
> It does not seem to have S1 entry in ASL (see below). I will play with
> it a little bit more and see whether creating S1 node with the set of
> flags from \_S3 results in some logical behavior. Is it sufficient to
> duplicate an entry, or do I need to add it elsewhere?

This may not work because we will call some ASL methods with the requested
state as argument both before and after the system state transition.

I think we should check specifications for the southbridge instead.
What say pciconf -l -v please?

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.