Date:      Sun, 7 May 2006 18:49:14 +0100
From:      Daniel Bye <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ssh-copy-id?

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 01:32:20PM -0400, Peter wrote:
> Some documentation I have refers to the program ssh-copy-id to
> faciliate the copying of a public key to a remote host.  I can't locate
> it on my FreeBSD 5.5 system nor on my OpenBSD 3.8 system.  However, it
> exists on my Slackware 10.2 box.  Where do I find the appropriate
> binary for FreeBSD?

5 seconds on Google told me that it is a script, not a binary.  That
being the case, it should be a simple matter to port it from your Linux
box.

Dan

--=20
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: D349 B109 0EB8 2554 4D75  B79A 8B17 F97C 1622 166A
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \