Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 02:02:41 PDT
From:      reneem@ns2.accesscom.com
To:        reneem@accesscom.com
Subject:   Pre-launch Opportunity

This message is being brought to you by EMAIL BLASTER 2.5 software.  If you would like a FREE copy of this software or any of our other HOT programs ABSOLTELY FREE call our FAX ON DEMAND number at 213-960-7822.
Dear: Friend
Promotors needed for a unique new program in pre-launch. Get in now at the very top, don't let this one
pass you by. Recruit other promotors and customers.  The product and the program are something you will not find anywhere else on the web.  We offer free expert information.  That's right, in the privacy of
your own home you can have an expert respond with an answer, all for FREE!! Our experts are trained
professionals. Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants, Real Estate and Banking just to name a few, there are
many other professions covered also.
Now, how hard can it be to recruit promotors and customers for a FREE service like this?  This is a
win/win program. Now is the time to join us and tell all your friends about this too.
If you would like more information on this FREE opportunity please e-mail me at the following:

reneem@accesscom.com

Thank you for your time and please forgive me if this e-mail has caused you any inconvience.