Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:33:21 +0200
From:      Cynic <cynic@mail.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel config

Hi there,

where can I find some information on kernel modules?
My dmesg.boot shows that there are attempts to load
some devices which aren't present in my system, and
since my kernel config file doesn't contain anything
about those devices, I suspect it's dynamic modules.
Where can I specify which kernel modules are loaded
during boot? I haven't found anything on this in the
Handbook.

TIA

cynic@mail.cz